Social and Emotional Training Videos
Our social and emotional training videos are designed to help teachers, parents, and caregivers apply The Be Kind Pledge in their classroom or home. The video training provides evidence-based strategies and teacher-friendly resources lessons, videos, and projects that aim to improve the learning environment and academic achievement. Included in the training participants will receive discussion points for diversity and inclusion best practices. As part of the 2-hour training, participants will receive a certificate upon completion of the training.
Upon course completion, educators will be able to:
- Define skills of kindness and be able to apply character education principles in the classroom
- Understand the importance of educating the whole child
- Identify and apply the Five Core Competencies of Social and Emotional Learning
- Utilize strategies to eliminate the student achievement gap
- Use metacognition skills to help students plan, monitor, and assess their thinking and performance
- Compare internal and external self-awareness and develop skills to increase one’s self-awareness
- Leverage Social and Emotional Learning tools, strategies, and resources to enhance classroom learning
The Training Includes
Strategies to implement Social and Emotional Learning
Communication Tips for Educators
Classroom Application of The Be Kind Pledge
Online Lessons, Videos, Activities, and Projects
At The Be Kind People Project, TEACHER APPRECIATION has always been a core value. We recognize, thank, honor, and work alongside superstar teachers across the country. Because meaningful character education is an essential pillar of effective social, emotional, and academic learning, our programs designed to help educators apply The Be Kind Pledge in their classroom.