Make a Donation
Support a Generation of Kind and Respectful Youth
With the vision of building a generation of respectful, responsible, healthy, and caring citizens and leaders, The Be Kind People Project provides relevant learning and youth development opportunities that inspire humanity, academic achievement, and wellness for students, wherever and however they learn.
Are you an Arizona resident?
The Be Kind People Project offers innovative and effective programming and services that help students understand and apply the skills of kindness. Programs include virtual school assemblies, online classroom resources, after-school programs, virtual field trips, health and fitness challenges, and more! The Be Kind People Project is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization (EIN 46-0720140).
The Impact of Kindness
- Behavior referrals reduce by an average of 19% in the first year and 47% in the third year of BE KIND programming.
- On average schools achieve an 11% academic improvement after implementing The Be Kind School classroom resources for 1 year.
- On average, teachers were 97% likely to implement The Be Kind Pledge in their classroom.
- After BE KIND programs, 94% of students surveyed were able to identify and apply healthy habits.
- After a #CyberSkills program, 97% of students commit to showing kindness online.