Looking for a chance to see THE BE KIND CREW this summer? Our summer camp and summer sessions, centered around the principles of responsibility and community, are perfect for a well-rounded summer experience. We offer urban dance and games, fun fitness/wellness challenges, creative arts projects and presentations as well as community service and leadership opportunities led by the coolest role models in the valley, THE BE KIND CREW.
Kick off the summer with kindness!
- Hip Hop dance lessons (by professional instructors)
- Beat making classes on iPads
- Learn to make your own music video "Shine!"
- A fun nutrition and dance class - "Shake it Up"
- Audition opportunities for THE Jr BE KIND CREW
- Creative arts presentation and program skills
- Learn "the BE KIND Flash Mob"
- Activities to take home for family involvement
- BE KIND Kid certification
- Fitness games and activities
- Pay it Forward projects
Be Kind Summer Camp
Events with Partner Schools & Organizations
City of Scottsdale (Scottsdale)
- Mini Be Kind Summer Camp hosted by the City of Scottsdale
- Dates: Monday, July 1 – Wednesday, July 3
- Time: 10am-4pm
- For kids going into grades 1-5
- Open to residents and non-residents
- Click here to register
Cave Creek Unified School District (Cave Creek)
- Open to all students going into grades K-6
- Register online here
Cactus Day Camp (Paradise Valley)
- Registration open for ages 3+ on their website
- Find their website and registration here
Lifetime Fitness (Scottsdale)
- For ages 5-12
- Register by emailing Frank at FHernandez@lt.life